Bwudderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:01 am

NatFrog (Sweetmem Vetran)

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

The video explains it all.

I'm not a Miley fan, but honestly... she's acting like a stripper. Pole dancing and all that, blagh! She's meant to be a role model for kids, meep.

[and if you didn't know, it was at the teen choice awards]

2OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Franni

Franni
Admin

OH MY GOSH, MILEY. O____O
Those shorts are WAAAAY too short, hun. O.O

http://www.franni.dreamish.net

3OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

You got that right Franni.

4OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 am

PinkPanther

PinkPanther
Cool Bwudder
Cool Bwudder

Miley, seriously just stop popping your butt at the poor crowd behind you. They don't want to see it. You might think it's smexi or sumthin but I think it's just pathetic 🤡 ...Also, pole dancing in front of millions of kids and teens? If you REALLY wanna do that just got to a playground and go down that little pole that you can slide down :3

5OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:21 am

Franni

Franni
Admin

PinkPanther wrote:Miley, seriously just stop popping your butt at the poor crowd behind you. They don't want to see it. You might think it's smexi or sumthin but I think it's just pathetic 🤡 ...Also, pole dancing in front of millions of kids and teens? If you REALLY wanna do that just got to a playground and go down that little pole that you can slide down :3

I AGREE WITH THIS COMMENT

http://www.franni.dreamish.net

6OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

PinkPanther

PinkPanther
Cool Bwudder
Cool Bwudder

Franni wrote:
PinkPanther wrote:Miley, seriously just stop popping your butt at the poor crowd behind you. They don't want to see it. You might think it's smexi or sumthin but I think it's just pathetic 🤡 ...Also, pole dancing in front of millions of kids and teens? If you REALLY wanna do that just got to a playground and go down that little pole that you can slide down :3

I AGREE WITH THIS COMMENT

yay :3

7OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

I agree too.

8OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:32 am

Tayy

Tayy
Barbie Bwudder
Barbie Bwudder

I can't believe she did that.
D:

http://idonthaveasitereally.com

9OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Empty Re: OMFG! Miley the next Britney... ew. Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Ish Scareh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum