Bwudderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!
Cool Bwudder
Cool Bwudder

*gossip girl: the next generation

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) 20070-004-917AFC8F

we all know that blair, serena, nate, chuck, dan, vanessa and little j have been running the upper east side's social scene, but what happens when they all go their separate ways? a new generation's got to be the leaders of the pack, and i've got all of their dirty little secrets...

aspen greene

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) Ththmayani924-----56

don't let this sweet face fool you. aspen is the biggest snob on the upper east side, and no one dares to cross her. not even ms. blair waldorf herself. she's ruthless and evil, but my sources are telling me that little a here is falling for a certain scholarship student at st. jude's, while clinging onto the king to her queen.

you know SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?! totally wants to be her!

quinn jones

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) L_2ee9aa81734544afb8c87fddca37f2f1

meet the serena to aspen's blair. quinn is aspen's best friend and biggest enemy. not to mention she's the type of girl who can make a party happen wherever she goes. but if she's so loyal to aspen, then why is she smashing faces with aspen's king?

you know NO ONE totally wants to be her yet!

danielle smith

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) 2-1

little danny smith here is the newest edition to aspen's clique. so doesn't she know better than to hang around with the biggest player at st. jude's? not wanting to lose her newfound popularity, or her knight in shining armor, danny has been keeping it on the DL. but who knows whether james really does like her, or if he's playing just another one of his games?

victoriah white

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) Untouchableicon2

the new girl on campus, and aspen's latest threat. victoriah is the quintessential popular girl, with a pretty face and an even prettier bank account. word is, she's hanging out with aspen's scholarship student just to irk her, while admiring aspen's brother on the other side.

asher goldman

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) 005nickj

asher has ruled the upper east side along aspen for five years now, ever since they were eleven. but everyone knows he's always had a thing for her best friend quinn. so when quinn begins to show interest in her, asher can't help but to pull away from aspen and become closer with quinn.

you know NO ONE totally wants to be him yet!

bradley redding

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) 004-1

bradley's been a scholarship student for school at the upper east side for as long as he can remember, so it doesn't bug him when the world decides to ignore him. after a long summer of growing up however, it shocks him to find that victoriah white and aspen greene are beginning to show interest in him, and he's thrust in a world so different from his cozy upper west side loft.

james lucas

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) 026joej

don't let his large bank account fool you. james lucas is without a doubt, the biggest player and the biggest idiot on campus. but lately his hard exterior is becoming mushy on account of newcomer danielle smith. at first, it was all just another game. but as time went by, james truly fell for her. so how can he let her know that he's not playing around?

sam greene

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) 3-1-3

with his sunny blond hair, and sparkling blue eyes, it's hard to believe that shy sam greene is the the queen bee's brother, until you mention that sam is adopted. after sixteen years, all sam wants to do is study and prepare for college instead of partying with his sister. but when victoriah white starts flirting with him, sam can't help but begin to realize the benefits of popularity and see why his sister loves it so much.

gossip girl

that's not a secret i'll ever spill.

you know SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?! totally wants to be me!

you want to be one of them?

fill out the form!

name:(of charrie)
your name:
writing sample: (300 words minimum)

you want to know the rules?

1. Basic board rules
2. 300 word post minimum
3. 3rd person post
ex:
Sandy walked along the broken glass and stared at it, mesmerized. There was something about it that reminded her so much of who she was. A girl with her dreams shattered across the pavement. It wasn't long before she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"Hey," She said, gazing up at the familiar blue eyes.
Frank stared back at her. "Come on Sandy, let's go."

and so on.
4. when posting, put the character's name at top (bold and/or underlined) icon underneath it, then your RP post. you can add other things too, like location, time, etc.
ex:
aspen jones

*GOSSIP GIRL: THE NEXT GENERATION (please join...i'm sooper deperate!!) Ththmayani924-----56

time: 11:28pm
wearing:an alexander wang tee and some juicy sweats.

posting posting posting posting posting posting posting

you know you love me
xoxo,
GOSSIP GIRL

OKAY, so i realize not everyone watches gossip girl. so basically, here's the rundown: we're all filthy rich and spoiled upper east siders living in new york. we either go to constance billard's school for girls, or the brother school at st. jude's school for boys. and we all have drama! btw, dn't be afraid to play the boys. it's not that hard and they need some love too. :] but please apply. please. please. i give you cookiesss!!

Last edited by SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!
Cool Bwudder
Cool Bwudder

ARRGGHHH!! I BE A PIRATE!! LOL. J/K.
but seriously arrghh!! people, please
apply. because this RP will fail
without you. and i don't want it to
fail. because i'm just like that. and
i spent too much time thinking of the
plots and stuff. so yeah.

NatFrog (Sweetmem Vetran)

NatFrog (Sweetmem Vetran)
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?! wrote:ARRGGHHH!! I BE A PIRATE!! LOL. J/K.
I've never seen gossip girl, so it'll be like o.o to me

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!
Cool Bwudder
Cool Bwudder

NatFrog (Sweetmem Vetran) wrote:
SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?! wrote:ARRGGHHH!! I BE A PIRATE!! LOL. J/K.
I've never seen gossip girl, so it'll be like o.o to me

that's okay...*sniff*
haha, kidding. it's all good. you don't really need to watch gossip girl to understand...i think the plot's pretty self explanatory. but whatev. i might make a new one...

Tayy

Tayy
Barbie Bwudder
Barbie Bwudder

I'll join!
*gossips*
*steals boyfriends*
*is a sk@nk*
*streetwalks*
*highheels*
*vanity*
^ NOW THATS HOW U RP IT