Bwudderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOUR AWESOME DAYS AT SCHOOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YOUR AWESOME DAYS AT SCHOOL Empty YOUR AWESOME DAYS AT SCHOOL Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 pm

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!
Cool Bwudder
Cool Bwudder

let's not deny that we are all in school/are going to be in school VERY soon. so let's share! *grabs a share bear* mmkay, me first.

okay, so i'm in HIGH SCHOOL now as an amazingly awesome FRESHMAN. life is good. okay so i'm taking all honors which is crazy, but not really. anyway, i love most of my classes. biology is good because all of my closest friends are in that class. and then there's humanites/history, and that's fun but my teacher gives us a bunch of projects and stuff. not fun. english is next and i LOVE english. my teacher is crazy! but we have to read and annotate A LOT. geometry is okay, but i hate drawing stuff. dance is one of my least favorite classes. i am not a dancer. so yeah...and then i don't like spanish either because my teacher speaks only spanish. (i'm in second year.) she only speaks english every other class. not very exciting.

so how about the rest of you? how's school? share some exciting times conmigo! (with me)

*tosses share bear to unsuspecting person*

2YOUR AWESOME DAYS AT SCHOOL Empty Re: YOUR AWESOME DAYS AT SCHOOL Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Franni

Franni
Admin

*takes share bear* :3

I haven't started high school yet, but I'm starting the day after tomorrow! Once I start, I'll have tons of stories to tell, haha.

:) :)

http://www.franni.dreamish.net

3YOUR AWESOME DAYS AT SCHOOL Empty Re: YOUR AWESOME DAYS AT SCHOOL Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:37 pm

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!

SOPHIE SAYS RAWR !?!
Cool Bwudder
Cool Bwudder

ack! have funnn.
(and i'm very jeaous you guys started wayy after us.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum