Bwudderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warriors Roleplay

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Warriors Roleplay Empty Warriors Roleplay Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:48 am

Tayy

Tayy
Barbie Bwudder
Barbie Bwudder

Here you can Warriors Roleplay 8DDDDD

http://idonthaveasitereally.com

2Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:41 pm

NatFrog (Sweetmem Vetran)

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Is this like the book series about cats or other warriors?

3Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Franni

Franni
Admin

I think this is the book series about cats! ^^
I think. ;__;

http://www.franni.dreamish.net

4Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:00 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

thats what I thought.

5Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:09 am

Tayy

Tayy
Barbie Bwudder
Barbie Bwudder

'tis.

http://idonthaveasitereally.com

6Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:52 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Alright. Spotted would love that. But I have no idea about it though :'(

7Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:57 am

Go:Willow

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

ooohyay. I love Warrior RP. ^-^

http://www.talismanic.webs.com

8Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:55 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

I still have no idea about the roleplays. Love the books though :D

9Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:57 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

okay *tries to explain RolePlays* [if I blabber a bit it's just cause it's really hard to explain, so sorry xD]

Okay, first you need to make up your own cat, can be a kit, apprentice, warrior, medicine cat, whatever. Most people have more than one. My main ones are; Salmonstream[female warrior], Volcanoexplosion[male warrior], Thunderstrike[female medicine cat], Infinitypaw[male apprentice], Escencepaw[female apprentice], Runepaw and Talismanpaw[both male apprentices] and Splashstar[female alpha wolf in a wolf RP spin off of warriors].
They're all from different clans though, cause some people have whole sites for warrior RP, like CoastClan and MoorClan. When you create a RolePlay cat, it can be based on one from Erin Hunter's books [like Salmonstream is based on Sandstorm,] but he or she should really be your own idea, with it's own personality and looks. For example, when I first joined CoastClan as Salmonstream I would have done it something like this:
Salmonstream is a pretty white she-cat with large ginger patches and the most gorgeous green eyes. But, despite her good looks she is often quite sour and critical. If you can see past that, though, and take the time to be her friend she really is a great cat. She is based on Sandstorm from Warriors.
That would give whoever owned the clan an idea of what my cat's like, so then no-one would be offended if when I was RolePlaying my cat, I was nasty, because that is her personality.

It's just made up plots and things, so, lets pretend that there was a fight between CoastClan [the clan Salmonstream and Volcanoexplosion are in] and MoorClan [Infinitypaw and Escencepaw's clan] then it would be something like this:

Infinitypaw: *clamps hard onto Salmonstream's tail*
Salmonstream: *yowls in range and spins around, swiping a paw across his head to knock him off*
Escencepaw: *hisses and swipes a paw across Salmonstream's face, hissing:* Don't ever attack my brother again!

It's not always fights and things though. ^-^

I'll start off the roleplay here, then, now you know what it is.
Alright, since this was Tayy's idea, I'm guessing she wants to be leader. So I'll just be a warrior. My cat will be:
Whisperingsong is a pretty white she-cat with light gray patches covering her pelt. She has beautiful green eyes and a distinctively long tail. Her personality is sweet, kind and caring. She is fun to be around, but she has a very short temper and if you say or do something to upset her, she probably wont forgive you for a very long time.

10Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:21 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Okay. I'll make up my cat when Tayy posts here with more info on what she wants. Thanks for explaining it to me willow! ^^

11Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

That's fine, we might as well start RolePlaying now. we could just be loners or something until Tayy comes on and makes the clan.

12Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Ok. I'll startout with a lone female warrior, of my own idea. Basilstream. I'll introduce my other charcters later in the RP.

Basilstream she-cat that has short light brown and black fur. She has eyes the colour of basil (green). She is mostly a lone cat and can be shy, but will fight her hardest if danger comes to the ones closest to her. On the front of her right-front paw she has the her former clan's mark. They mark member of their clan with a river-like permanent mark. She has since fled that clan with her sister. She lost her sister while feeing though. She enjoys spending quiet time alone and would go through much to find what she needs. She can be powerful when angry and takes a lot to get her there. She is mostly peaceful though.

Basilstream: *detects russling in bush and hisses:* Who goes there? Show yourself!

Last edited by NatFrog (Sweetmem Vetran) on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

13Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:25 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

yeah, I have a couple of other characters too, but they can come in later.

Whisperingsong: *steps out of the bushes, tail and head high, not submissive but yet not offensive and replies curtly:* I am Whisperingsong. Yet I might ask you the same question, what are you doing here?

14Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:09 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: *In a more calm voice, replies:* I am Basilstream. I am here wandering alone trying to seek my sister from my former clan. I know they do not want me here. I am very cautious and I advise you be as well. They are quite stealthy and do not apreciate tresspassers. *steps closer to Whisperingsong respectively and calmly and says in a lighter tone of voice:* You have not yet answered my question, what are you here for? *speaks in a harsher but still respective tone:* I do expect an answer.

15Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: Well, Basilstream, thank you for that little peace of advice. Just so you know, I don't take orders from cats I don't know, so don't expect anything. *also lightens up a little* I am simply wondering. I am a loner, but that is a long story. I too and looking for someone, though not a sibling, we split for safety after an ambush by a clan further south, and are regrouping in this area. So now I just wonder these woods waiting for them.

16Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:33 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: *Turns around. Hears loud crash from Whisperingsong's direction and asks in an urgent tone:* Were you the cause of that noise? If not, maybe it is from the enemy clan. Should we hide, or stand our ground?

17Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:00 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *takes a deep breath, senting the air, then hisses urgently:* it is not a sent I know, it is not my companions. It must be the enemy clan... they know we're here, we can't hide... *tastes the air again* Do you think there are few enough of them that we can fight them off?

18Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:12 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: *smells air in an urgent tone* I recognise one scent. The one of my sister. All the others I do not know. There are many, I'm not too sure about fighting. Seeing as I only recognise my sister's scent, it can't be all of my former clan. *Hears another loud crash, but realises it is closer and hisses to make my presence known*

19Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:18 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *nods* I will not attack, but if they do, I will defend myself. *bristles my fur and crouches into a defensive pose, waiting for the strange cats to make their move*

20Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:33 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

[I think we will wait for Tayy to make up her clan to be the cats with Basilstream's sister in it (which BTW will be my character)]

Basilstream: I shall also defend myself if that situation arises. *sniffs air* However, their scent is no longer getting stronger and they are still out of sight. Perhaps they are taking a break?

21Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

[okay, I might bring Whisperingsong's companions in soon, but not a clan, obviousyl as that's Tayy's idea.]

Whisperingsong: Maybe. Or maybe they're just deciding how to ambush us. I wouldn't let your defense down.

22Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

[my sister will probably be just one member of the clan that Tayy will make. I'll talk to her about that when I get the chance]

Basilstream: True, true. But sooner or later my sister is going to have to regocnise my scent, and hopefully she hasn't betrayed her word. Either way, we should still be careful.

23Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:11 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

[I was planning on Whiserpingsong having three companions; her mate, their son and her mates sister. they traveled together, but they're not a clan cause they don't have a leader or deputy or anything. They'll join Tayy's clan when she gets on though]

...: *a rustle is heard in the bushes on the other side of the two-she cats*

Whisperingsong: *hisses sharply* FOX-DUNG! We're surrounded!

24Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 pm

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: *hisses* I know! Wait? Thistlestream? Is that you?
Thistlestream: *still in aggresive postition* Yes, that is my name. How do you know that?
Basilstream: *replies curtly* You don't remember your own sister?
Thistlestream: *loosens up and replies very quietly* Of course I do. But I don't think our leader would be two pleased if he found out I was originally from that clan. The leader is not quite close engough to see us, but the leader's sense of hearing is impeccable. Evidently, you still have the old clan mark. I hide mine with mud. The leader will harm anyone from our old clan. And who is that? *looks at whisperingsong*

25Warriors Roleplay Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:10 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *doesn't answer, looking past Thistlestream into the bushes behind her, and is barely able to stop a squeal of pleasure escaping my lips* Falconwing!

Falconwing: *can just be seen from the bushes, but doesn't move forward, instead purrs very quietly to let Whisperingsong know I heard her*

Whisperingsong: *relaxs my tense pose slightly, and whispers very quietly, so that no-one but Basilstream, Thistlestream and Falconwing could hear* Is Gorse there?

Falconwing: *nods very slowly, but still doesn't move from the bushes*

Whisperingsong: *eyes light up, but is still whispering* Thank StarClan your okay! And Robinwind?

Falconwing: *nods again, and also whispers quietly* We're all fine. You don't know how pleased I am to see you. But this isn't the time.

Whisperingsong: *nods, then takes up a defensive pose again, turning to Basilstream and Thistlestream* So, Thistlestream. What was that you said about your leader?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum