Bwudderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warriors Roleplay

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:39 am

NatFrog (Sweetmem Vetran)

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Thistlestream: *very quiet* My leader has incredible hearing. But my leader does not take wind of anyone from my and Basilstream's former clan. As you can see on Basilstream's paw, she has the clan mark. The leader will notice and I may be punished severely if they found out that my sister was a member of an enemy clan. One and one would be put together and none of us would be safe.
Basilstream: *too loudly* So what has he got against me? I left that clan years ago!
Thistlestream: Not a he...

[Tayy, being the leader of her clan would eneter here if she shows up, or it could be another clan. Either way, a female leader would enter here]

27Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 am

Go:Willow

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

[I would make it another clan, I don't think Tayy would want to be evil, plus she's not been on for ages.]

Whisperingsong: *looks at Basilstream's paw* I didn't think clan's did marks anymore. I was never given one. Nor was Falconwing or Robinwind.

http://www.talismanic.webs.com

28Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

[Yeah ok. Another clan.]

Basilstream: Our clan was quite old fashoned. It's why my sister and I left. They would not let females fight or do anything but be medcine cats and the like. It was not for me.

*A poised large female black cat walks dominently through the bushes*

Ravenkit: So I hear there's an enemy clan member near my land? *looks at Basilstream* I would have thought is was a threat, not a weakling!
Basilstream: It's free territory, and I left that clan years ago. It was not my choice to be in it. And I'm not a weakling! *gets ready to pounce but decides against it*
Ravenkit: You certainly look weak. And how could I trust you? *gets in attacking position*
Basilstream: *looks deperatly at Thistlestream*
Thistlestream: Becuase my sister dosen't lie! *wipes mud off of her clan mark*
Ravenkit: Two traitors, eh? All the more fun for me! *poises for attack*

29Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: How about three traitors? *stands next to Basilstream in an attacking stance*

Falconwing: Or four? *slinks from the bushes to stand beside Whisperingsong and whispers to her: 'I'm not going to let you do this without me.' Then also takes an attacking stance.*

Robinwind: *watches from the bushes, but does not step out because someone has to keep Gorse out of trouble if his own parents aren't going to do it.*

30Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:03 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Ravenkit: Four against one, eh? I'd say that isn't fair. But life isn't fair. *launches attack on Thistlestream*
Basilstream: OH NO! *Pounces into the fight to protect her (smaller) sister*

31Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *looks for an open window to attack, but can't really see the black cat under Basilstream and Thistlestream*

32Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Ravenkit: I will not surrender! Come on my clan, join the bat- *Basilstream claws her mouth*
Basilstream: Neither will we. But I won't let others fight my battle. Thistlestream, off.
Thistlestream: No my sister. She has others coming. They will not take mercy. So keep fighting as a team *claws Ravenkit*
Basilstream: Fine. *fights harder*

33Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:11 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *see's that Thistlestream and Basilstream are doing fine against Ravenkit, so keeps an eye out for the other members of her clan*

34Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: Hey! Miss supreme leader? What's you name? I want to know who I am deafeating!
Thistlestream: Don't get a big head Bas.
*Larger males start to exit the bushes*

35Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:16 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *lets out a harsh hiss and leaps at the male, knocking him down and biting his pelt hard*

Falconwing: *watches, but knows she is more than able to handle the large tom herself, so waits to see if many more cats will appear*

36Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Ravenkit: That's it! Let's move and leave the traitors to fend for themselves. Banished. You all are. *pushes Basilstream off and leaves with the Toms*

37Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *as soon as I'm sure the other cats have left I run into the bushes and begin to lick a small brown tabby tom all over* Gorse, Gorse you don't know how much I missed you!

Gorse: *flinches away* Mum, stop it. *reaches up to lick her chin* But yeah, I missed you too.

Falconwind: *pushes against Whisperingsong* It's good to have you back*

Robinwind: *looks at Basilstream and Thistlestream, but speaks to Whisperingsong* Who are your new friends?

Last edited by Willowpantz on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : couldn't see the yellow of Gorse's name)

38Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream & Thistlestream at the same time: Hello, pleased to meet you.
Basilstream: I'm Basilstream, and this is my sister Thistlestream. And what are your names? Oh and thanks for joining us on the battlefield.

39Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:31 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: *turns to the two sisters* I am Whisperingsong, as you already know. This is my mate, *brushes my tail over a large grey male* Falconwing. This is our son, *nods to the young tabby brown tom at my feet* Gorse. And this, *flicks tail to a tabby brown female* is Robinwind, Falconwing's sister.

40Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:45 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: Oh I see. *looks at Robinwind, Falconwing and Gorse* On other matters, you do reaslise you've all been banished, right?

41Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Falconwind: *nods, still on a high from being reunited with Whisperingsong* Yepp, but we weren't planning on staying anyway. We just agreed to meet up in this area, then we were moving on anyway.

Robinwing: We move around a lot, it's not safe for us to stay in place for that long. We split up because of an ambush further south, and now this, if you know what I mean.

Whisperingsong: You'd be welcome to join us, if you wanted.

Falconwind: Yeah, a few extra paws would be nice.

42Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: I'd love to, but only if my sister joins us too. Would that be alright Thistle?
Thistlestream: Alright, anything to get away from here. Otherwise Ravenkit will be back.

43Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Whisperingsong: Alright then, that's settled.

Falconwind: Welcome aboard, Basilstream, Thistlestream.

44Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: It feels good to be in a group again.

Thistlestream: Really? I don't feel much different. A bit better, because I'm with a better crowd.

Basilstream: You haven't been roaming the lands of North and South alone for many moons just to find your sister. Although, you have found me Thistlestream. Oh and Falconwind, thanks 🐱

Thistlestream: Yeah Falconwind, and all of you, thanks. I would argue with Basil about my efforts to find her, but it's not the time. I detect a foreign scent. It's not from Ravenkit's clan though.

Basilstream: Wait, I know that scent. It's from a rebellion clan I visited on my jouney to find Thistle. They may have watched us in battle. They are mainly peaceful, except if you are a powerful evil clan leader like Ravenkit, well not so much powerful...

45Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 am

Tayy

Tayy
Barbie Bwudder
Barbie Bwudder

Hey guys! Sorry, for not coming on!
But i'm here now!
So, I see you have been roleplaying! I must join!
My cat will be known as: Skystream!

http://idonthaveasitereally.com

46Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:07 am

Tayy

Tayy
Barbie Bwudder
Barbie Bwudder

Skystream: *approaches with pride but not to offence* I am sorry for eavesdropping. But I tend to do so when some rebels against my enemies. I realise this sudden, but I have seen what you have done in battle. You stuck together. You even defeated Ravenkit. *looks everyone up and down* I like that ability in my clan. We rebel against the evil clans in this area. Would you like to join my clan, .SkyClan?

http://idonthaveasitereally.com

47Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:26 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: Although I do remember how kind you were to me when I was a lone traveller, it is not up to me to decide *looks at friends* What do you all think?
Thistlestream: I don't know what to think...

48Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Falconwind: The safety of my family comes first. If you can promise us that, and if they agree, then yes...

Whisperingsong: *looks at Skystream for a second, then down to Gorse* Is Ravenkit's clan always a threat? I don't want my kit to grow up in this sort of danger.

Falconwind: Yes, Whisperingsong speaks the truth, Gorse will not grow up like that. We will do whatever is best for him. If you can prove you clan is that -whats best for him- then yes, I'll be happy to join.

Robinwing: *shrugs* I'm with my brother and Whisperingsong.

[thats okay Tayy, (Falconwind is sort of the leader of the little group, he does the talking xD)]

Last edited by Willowpantz on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put the colours on the names)

49Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 am

DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U
DELICIOUS Bwudder Eats U

Basilstream: Safety is good. Could you explain what Skyclan has to offer us?

50Warriors Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors Roleplay Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 am

Awesome Bwudder
Awesome Bwudder

Falconwind: *waits quietly for Skystream to answer*

Last edited by Willowpantz on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the colours, AGAIN)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum